Interested in a Rewarding Career as a Support Worker?
- Are you looking for a change?
- Would you like a unique and rewarding job?
- At Total Community Care, we are looking for Support Workers to join our specialist care teams.
One of the cornerstones of our business is the provision of bespoke care packages. Consequently, we value highly both our employees and the support they give to our clients.
In return for your commitment and reliability we will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pay is based on an hourly rate rather than a live-in rate
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (pro rata)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Paid attendance at all training
- Personal development
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Access to a health cash plan offering optical, dental, physiotherapy and other health benefits
- Regular supervision and contact with your line manager
Don’t take just our word for it, see our Staff Testimonials.
Personalised Care Packages Offer Flexibility for Shift Patterns & Hours
Each of our clients has their own personalised care package, which means that we have a variety of shift patterns and hours available.
Our team will be more than happy to help and advise you on opportunities within Total Community Care. So, if you would like to discuss any of our vacancies in more detail, please contact our office on 01858 469790 or email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org